Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devianthe
    started a topic Looking for a fabulous guild on Jupiter

Looking for a fabulous guild on Jupiter

Hey there. I recently came back to the game after 5 years of break and I'm really getting lonely here. I made my character (WI) 3 days ago and it's level 55 now. I'm looking for a good guild that would do high-end stuff too, because I'm not planning to stay 55 forever. I'm pretty experienced with MMOs so don't worry about my skill, I just have to catch up with the current state of the game. The guild should be laid back and fun, I really dislike guilds where leaders are too bossy. My sense of humor and general behavior are pretty much "anything goes" so the guild should not be easily offended or anything like that. I'm a good-natured and reasonable being though so it's all about finding the same kind of people.

• xXUniqueXx
    replied
    Hello ? I feel like Devianthe.. i started playing 3 days ago and right now im level 67 but im so lonely ingame its really boring. Guys help me ????????..

Leave a comment:

• hellraven91
    replied
    look old nubs start to pop up

Leave a comment:

• mari
    replied
    Mitzu i wonder if u can add me to guil .... after i manage to recover my old char .... i think u can guess who am i

Leave a comment:

• Devianthe
    replied
    Originally posted by Lunakiara* View Post
    Loook who is back! Cathy!
    Hey you too.

Originally posted by Exti View Post
    Filo told me you were looking for me, I assume I was afk just like you were when I was looking for you. xD Demn, forum PM, well, I visit forum when I am bored at university xD
    Alright.... I'll try to add you in game and you can do the same, same name as here. When I PMed you I didn't even recognize it's actually you, the Extinguisher. :P

Leave a comment:

• Exti
    replied
    Filo told me you were looking for me, I assume I was afk just like you were when I was looking for you. xD Demn, forum PM, well, I visit forum when I am bored at university xD
    Last edited by Exti; 12-08-2014, 11:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Lunakiara*
    replied
    Loook who is back! Cathy!

Leave a comment:

• Devianthe
    replied
    Originally posted by PermaBanned View Post
    catharine, is that you?
    Yeop.

And hey Mitzu, nice to see some oldies still playing. Will do.

Leave a comment:

• Mitzuomi
    replied
    Hey,
    If you are interested, we can have a little talk when im at home.
    Some of my oldest members remember you such as "ToDietje, ThePwnzRox/Bruno and some others".
    Also i remember your name, since I for myself am a Oldschool player aswell from the Beta phase =)

As I said before, if you are interested just mail me ingame "iMitzy"
    and i will pm you back for a little talk as soon as im home.

Cheers =)

Leave a comment:

• PermaBanned
    replied
    catharine, is that you?

Leave a comment:

• RoflCoptah
    replied
    We got a guild just like that on Mercury side. x)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X