Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DarkSideCookie View Post
    You are saying this only because you're not in it anymore

I mean there is a guild named "Overrated" on Mars, where literally all old NF members are atm. So i guess the term "NF_v2" fits better there, than to us <3

Comment

Originally posted by Veishi View Post

I mean there is a guild named "Overrated" on Mars, where literally all old NF members are atm. So i guess the term "NF_v2" fits better there, than to us <3
      True. Old members stay by their guild and get through, the fresh ones leave as soon something bad happens. Let's not forget how people follow their "leader" anywhere *remembers the time when you said "I go where she goes"* (and no, this was not related with your better half).

Anyways, I am not going any further with this, unless you have special wish to pm me.
      EDIT: I just find it stupid to chat over forums when there are other better methods for doing so and there is no need for audience aswell.
      Last edited by DarkSideCookie; 07-10-2014, 08:42 AM.
      Haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate!
      http://i.imgur.com/2L16fpx.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSideCookie View Post

True. Old members stay by their guild and get through, the fresh ones leave as soon something bad happens. Let's not forget how people follow their "leader" anywhere *remembers the time when you said "I go where she goes"* (and no, this was not related with your better half).

Anyways, I am not going any further with this, unless you have special wish to pm me.
        EDIT: I just find it stupid to chat over forums when there are other better methods for doing so and there is no need for audience aswell.

Good. Then please don't come here calling us NF_v2. We are not NF. We will never be NF. If you still haven't realized, NF can't be fixed. Yes, i said i will go where Vini goes, and she went. There is a difference between being devoted to a guild, and devoted to a leader or a friend. I didn't want to follow Coba, but i did want to follow Vini. That is my reason for leaving. I want her to be the leader Coba couldn't be. I kind of don't understand what people are butthurt about. We left, everyone else followed us of their own will. Doesn't that make you understand that something is wrong, since so many people came with us?

I respect you though for still keeping your opinion.

And about the last part: I never wanted to start this conversation. You came here first, stating things which aren't true. I am only protecting the name of my guild.

Comment

I usually don't bother with other people's bizz, but I happen to pick up this msg ingame. Since this NF2 went public I have a little screen to clear the confusing regarding where NF's spirit went.

http://img1.imagilive.com/0714/Cabal...r1489-0000.jpg

Clarity is a Neutral guild, going for a fresh start which they didn't really have when they joined a guild with a long and dark history. So don't go bish about and let them try build up a guild which NF never was.
          Last edited by ExDemons; 07-10-2014, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Hiya vintage and also others. The short tjme i was in NF with Elduron, i noticed problems but when i returned never thought it would be that much... Anyways i wish you and the other ex-NF's a lot of luck and and a great time with your new guild... As some said, too bad i havent got the level yet or i would like to send application too Good luck to you all
            Verrian - warrior

Comment

And history repeated itself

Comment

NightmareOfGamers is the one and only Guild

Comment

NoG was fun when i was in it, but died slowly
                  Verrian - warrior

Comment

Posting here since i can't edit the first post: RECRUITMENT CLOSED FOR BLADERS!

And while we're at it, Wizards are highly welcome <3

Comment

Bumping up, Clarity still kicking hard <3

We are looking mostly for wizards and shielders now, cause these 2 classes is what we lack.

Comment

FORUM ADDRESS CHANGE: http://clarityeu.com/

The old forum will be shut down after we move over things we need <3

Feel free to pay us a visit!

Comment

Originally posted by Veishi View Post
                          FORUM ADDRESS CHANGE: http://clarityeu.com/

The old forum will be shut down after we move over things we need <3

Feel free to pay us a visit!
                          new forum far good than older one. gratz

Comment

Meh guess i was late on app, gl closed. >.<'

Comment

I find it funny when you say "neutral guild" yet u only recruit capella nation members. Where is the logic in that?

Comment

Well, 'neutral guild' means that we are not going to start any wars with other guilds, you should know, that on some servers there were cap and proc guilds, which were disturbing each others in PI/PF

Recruitment for some classes again open! Feel free to visit our website!

Comment

Working...
                                X