Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
The pandora charms are dedicated to either winter or Christmas motifs this year Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The pandora charms are dedicated to either winter or Christmas motifs this year

this season cheap pandora charms sale are offering a number of bracelet deals – including the bangle and the two tone charm bracelet. I love the Bow charm, and it makes a lovely choice for the starter bracelet. I’m also glad that they are allowing the Bow to be sold separately alongside this set: usually the featured charm’s release is delayed, as with the Pandora Shopping Bag charm. The clips are not the prettiest, but their minimalism does set off the Bow quite nicely.

These deals are great for Christmas: I can imagine a lot of perplexed other halves going for one of these pretty sets; ) For dedicated Pandora fans, it does also offer a little money off if you are thinking of starting a new bracelet. Today’s post offers my thoughts and review of Pandora’s newly-released Christmas collection for 2013. Below are all of pandora charms sale clearance styling suggestions for the Winter collection – just click on an image to cycle through the gallery. I personally love their two tone suggestions.

The theme for this year’s Winter release is un-apologetically holiday-based. The pandora uk online shop charms are dedicated to either winter or Christmas motifs, with representations of reindeer, snowflakes, gifts and Santa’s sleigh being the order of the day. The inclusion of more neutral winter pieces such as the mittens or snowflake charms are great for those who don’t celebrate or particularly enjoy Christmas, while the enamel Father Christmas, Christmas tree and Three Wise Men are perfect for those who do. This updated version, in my opinion, far outdoes the original garnet sleigh, and is another representation of how far Pandora’s designs have come.

It boasts beautiful attention to detail, with the inclusion of the little minature bear, candy cane and presents in the back of the sleigh, and the stylised look of the sleigh itself. The price point is steep at £60, but it’s hard to resist such a pretty design. This is a particularly stunning piece – it sparkles beautifully in the light. For me, the carousel charm summons up all the magic of going to a Christmas fair as a child – the bright lights, enticing smells of warm food, and the excitement of the carousel. The charm also adorably has ‘Merry Go Round’ inscribed on pandora uk outlet sale.
Working...
X