Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teotonioandr
    started a topic eCoins

eCoins

Hello i'm having a problem... i bought 20000 eCoins... but the question is... where are they? tryed to talk with Xsolla helpers they told me to talk with GM's i made a tiket ... well no answers till now ... can someone help me with this? i got all the confirmations ... just wanted to have this problem solved asap... Regards!!

• Teotonioandr
    replied
    its was 25 ... fk tard... i'm sry if you'r that ritch so dont mind with 25 euros ... ill give you my bank acount so you can sent some money for me....

Leave a comment:

• ISel3na
    commented on 's reply
    is about 20euro not 25 lol and is nervous xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• overhere
    replied
    nervous about 25€ XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DD

Leave a comment:

• Sayang
    replied
    I had that happened to me too, took a week in total. So have patience and it will for sure be solved, had good responses from both Xsolla and the estsoft support.

Leave a comment:

• Vintage
    replied
    They don't work during weekends so remove those 2 days from your "total waiting time". Otherwise, there's nothing you can do but wait.
    Anyways, are you sure you bought ecoins for the correct server? Sometimes people add their the ecoin currency on wrong server and then you need to make tickets to make them transfer to the correct server.

Leave a comment:

• Teotonioandr
    replied
    I'm running out of patient really ... almost 5 days ? wtf are you guys doing? i need my coins .... or just give my money back ...

Leave a comment:

• Teotonioandr
    replied
    This is really sad... more than 48 hours later nothing solved yet...

Leave a comment:

• Teotonioandr
    replied
    Sure... the thing is that 24 hours later nothing have been done ...

Leave a comment:

• ISel3na
    replied
    patience pls they answer maybe monday xD

Leave a comment:

• Teotonioandr
    replied
    i don t know how long they take to answer ... thats why so nervous ^^

Leave a comment:

• vilmantas26
    replied
    Just be patient