Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
(!) no user found on password recovery due to account migration to PlayThisGame Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (!) no user found on password recovery due to account migration to PlayThisGame

Hello, I played this game years ago and yesterday I wanted go came back and try it again, the problem is that because of the migration to PlayThisGame I can´t login and when I want to have a password revoery it says "(!) no user found" but my username and my emails are taken (obviusly by me)

https://i.imgur.com/2g2oB9O.png

What can I do? I had a lot of hours in those characters and i feel very nostalgic about them.

I sent a ticket to the support and they told me that and closed the ticket dont allowing me to answer, genius.

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting PlayThisGame's Customer Support.

We appreciate that you brought this matter to our attention. We are happy to provide you assistance regarding this matter. However, we need to know the status of your game account. Please fill-up the details below:

Account ID:
    Character Name(s):
    Level(s):
    Battle Style(s):
    Server:

Sorry for the inconvenience that you are experiencing. Thank you for your cooperation and kind understanding of this matter.

If we may help you with anything else, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Best Regards,
    Game Master ReapeR
Working...
X