X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• windows 10 problem please help!

So i updated my windows from 7 to 10 today and now i cant run the game.

When its starts i get this messege "Game data file are abnormal" those any one have a fix for this issue cuz the staff of cabal dont have one "NOT SURPRISED" !

Any help is welcome.\

Thx in advance!!!

same problem here,my windows 10 made 1 update and after this game dasnt run any more

Comment

Go to Cabal Online's installation folder and there you should find two folders XIGNCODETEST and XIGNCODE.
      Now, if you copy the contents of the first folder into the other, the game shouldn't run into the "Game data files are abnormal" error anymore.

Comment

guys I fix the problem,but u need the second pc that have cabal installed and is running correctly.so I tell u what to do.u go on the pc that run cabal correctly and go at cabal folder and copy the xingcode on a usb key,the go on the other pc and paste in the same folder the folder u have copy on usb,then every will run correctly.allthis is bcs when u update windows or when u download the game theat folder lose some files
        Hope my post will help u guys

Comment

Originally posted by crasher View Post
          Go to Cabal Online's installation folder and there you should find two folders XIGNCODETEST and XIGNCODE.
          Now, if you copy the contents of the first folder into the other, the game shouldn't run into the "Game data files are abnormal" error anymore.
          got the same problem but thanks to this is cabal runing good again.

Comment

so then, i copy the xigncodetest folder all files to xigncode folder and then cabal run at good? because i have windows update, and now when i want to start, i click the start in patcher, and i has a white window and then close :/

Comment

this one is not work for me, already i click start in patcher, so now xigncode will load, and i get white window and then wait little and close..... what a fook....

Comment

Working...
              X