Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• old account

Hi,

?I haven`t plaied this game for a while like a few years , and i felt nostalgic so i logged in and i saw that everying i had is gone.. i have a lvl 1 char instad of that, no items no chars ... what happend? and it is posible to recover it?

Originally posted by pupuuu1 View Post
    Hi,

?I haven`t plaied this game for a while like a few years , and i felt nostalgic so i logged in and i saw that everying i had is gone.. i have a lvl 1 char instad of that, no items no chars ... what happend? and it is posible to recover it?
    make a ticket and te gms tell you if there can help you.
    there gms are not looking more on the forums and only thing is to make tickets if you have questions about stuff.

Comment

Did you restore your account? Do you have to play this game from the beginning?
      game hole io wuxiaworld

Comment

The characters you have are in the old Games-Masters.com database. EST isn't allowed to use that, so they sometimes offer a service to restore the chars from that database. The last such restoration took place in April 2017, so I doubt it will happen again, it could have been the last one.

At the same time, you probably didn't lose much on that old account, so it would be faster and better to start fresh.
        Ratzemporium (Jupiter) | Wizards for life | Crafting Guru

Comment

gamesmasters non-transferred accounts and characters can be seen on the rankings website. PTG have the database and can re-allow character transfers when they want, they just dont want to do it.

Comment

Working...
          X