Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game related ( GM NOTICE )

Hello cabal players.

I think everyone have seen that the server starts to be very laggy since the bots took moost of the server sloots control.

The one think I am wondering: Who is controling those bots and why the GM dont do anything against?
    You are telling us that buying from theyr announce its illegal but u still let them in. If i remember when I tryed to make my own Cabal server it has a number of slots/ch ( number of players that ch can accomodate ) GM if im wrong please corect me. So this bots taking the fact that they are more than real players they lag the server like HELL and we cant play, chat or even wisper because of them, eigheter we need to be in Warp Center eighter far away from BI town or others where the BI Town is the most important place because there is where u sell ur stuffs.

Now if i am wrong witch i am not the server is empty no real players but u try to look rich. Its like dressing into cheap clothes but ur soul its poor and hungry for love.
    This is not the way u make people come to play ur server. I made once a Cabal trailer for a private server after just 1 week server jumped from 30-80 online players to 200 its a big jump.

SO MY DEAR GM'S PLEASE DO SOMETHING WITH THOSE BOTS WE ARE TIRED OF THEM!

P.S. I am 12 year cabal player i tried alot and belive me it was much better when it was only 1 bot on BI map much better but never been that lame!

When I see people complain over cabal I have only one question for them - why do you even play the game? Is it because of people? Because you love the game so much? What is keeping you from moving on?
    Haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate!
    http://i.imgur.com/2L16fpx.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSideCookie View Post
      When I see people complain over cabal I have only one question for them - why do you even play the game? Is it because of people? Because you love the game so much? What is keeping you from moving on?

its not about complain its about making the server run smooth like it should not like hell right now! go on Steam server and tell me how many bots u see in a 4m square and come here in GD BI DS any ch and tell me how many...people are retards because they dont complain for them u just shut up like they cant do anything but they can belive me

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSideCookie View Post

its not about complain its about making the server run smooth like it should not like hell right now! go on Steam server and tell me how many bots u see in a 4m square and come here in GD BI DS any ch and tell me how many...people are retards because they dont complain for them u just shut up like they cant do anything but they can belive me

Comment

Originally posted by andr3y9486 View Post

... the real problem is WE can not do really something since we have not the might to do so.. If GM´s really want they would be able to atleast reduce the bot population.. but since they also earn some money from the alz seller sites .. so why they should stop those bots.. since enough player still buying alz like load

Comment

WE could do so much.... but no one interested.. just let them 2-4 weeks without income from E-Coin that would call them to deal somehow but since no one seems intrested and always thousands of E-coins is bought nothing will change.

Cabal generaates Money flow for them without doing anything...they only begin to listen if it will stop

Comment

and that's where you're wrong...
              When the money stops......they will not listen...they will simply end the game...

Comment

Originally posted by Flyby View Post
                and that's where you're wrong...
                When the money stops......they will not listen...they will simply end the game...
                thats the point ;D btw I give the game max 2-3 years in EU... if they don´t change something ..

Comment

i dont think they will stop the game if tey see the moneyflow could be returned if they do some improvements, cause i think cabal makes them much more Profit than they get from Cabal 2

Comment

1st Get rid of the bots.
                    2nd let the ppl buying from AH for real money and take % from it. Who want to buy alz buying it anyway.
                    3rd count the river of money you are getting everyday

Comment

yea thats it remove al alz from the game let us deal in Euros

Comment

Working...
                      X