X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low-Mid tier Players, this is what u need to do in this event

Dont try to farm high or highest scrolls, go for medium amp scrolls and buy Stita parts amp 2 slots.

u make it +20 and u get end game item. 3 slots amp will cost u WAY less than usual sigmetal 3slots amp parts.

Edit: Also, if u think stit+20 cant do , check kun0s on cabalranking. this BL all parts 3 slots amp Stit+20
    Last edited by cabalonlinewtf11; 08-11-2017, 09:44 PM.

Yes, make a non extremable, low-def equipment, best idea ever if you want to be useless on any high level dungeon because you get rekt like nothing. I mean, who needs those extremes anyway aye? It's only like 1k abi more when you extreme 3/5, thats probably nothing riiiight? :|

Comment

• cabalonlinewtf11
      cabalonlinewtf11 commented
      Editing a comment
      1. we now have +20 grade, go compare a +20 stit to osm +15 retard. High level dungeon were done already with osm parts +15 17%amp from event, now with Stit +20 u get more DEF than osm +15 and u have much more amp.

2. Thats why i say go look kun0s equipement, people that know him already know he is OP. Hunt in SEni boss / EOD 3 etc easily. And he not only wear 1 piece of stit+20 but 4 PARTS

3. Extreme upgrade / Divine upgrade are for rich people, thats why i said low-mid tier players. 3/5 Extreme is impossible for us anyway and 1 or 2 extreme are ing userless

Just use your brain, this is value for money for like 10-15b you are getting 3 slots amp item. Or are u crying cause you paid 40b for some more defense and 2%amp more? xD
      Last edited by cabalonlinewtf11; 08-12-2017, 09:14 AM.

Don't forget it differs from class to class. Ofcourse blader will have it better than any other class. It has high hp leech and immortality buff every 80 seconds. Now do that on wizard...

One shadwotitanium part would be okay, but more would really decrese your defence, hence lowering the chances of survivability. As a FB that would be a no-go for me. You often get piled in aft on tyrant or baldus arena. It's not so much fun seeing 2k hits rolling in, you know :/
    Haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate!
    http://i.imgur.com/2L16fpx.jpg

Comment

• cabalonlinewtf11
      Editing a comment
      i am buying at least one part in this event. +20 grade make stita very viable. only downside is divine upgrade i guess but i dont know how hard or beneficial it is. Anyway 10b+ for 3 slots amp is wayyyyy much better deal than those retards selling Sigmetal parts 3 amp for 40b

Originally posted by DarkSideCookie View Post
    Don't forget it differs from class to class. Ofcourse blader will have it better than any other class. It has high hp leech and immortality buff every 80 seconds. Now do that on wizard...

One shadwotitanium part would be okay, but more would really decrese your defence, hence lowering the chances of survivability. As a FB that would be a no-go for me. You often get piled in aft on tyrant or baldus arena. It's not so much fun seeing 2k hits rolling in, you know :/

Also the arguement that its only viable on BL is flawed now, after our last update all class got more survability. Not only we can +20 but OUR SKILLS changed. WI can use party HP regen buff/ WA got bear +800 dmage reduce/ FS can solo use SS/ GL and FG are immortal or something - just go read the skills, all class are now much more tanky! so Stit +20 is the way to go boys.

Edit: dont be an idiot to pay 50b for sigmetal parts 3 amp, get your Stit for 10b like a smart cabal player lol

Comment

I want see, how ppl sell eca service with st gear+20

Comment

what the hell . what is your definition of low-mid tier players.

I would say 1 amp scroll med already cost 5b. 15b for 1 part is already expensive for low-mid players . of course this is the cheapest way . but it is still too expensive for low mid tier players.

i agree with more tankiness and survivability. It's just frustating and hard to get some billion alz *IF* you do not play consistently.

This is what really bothers me .

TLR; Good Tip bro . but it still too expensive for many players . or someone has 45b to invest for 3x stit part +20

Comment

• cabalonlinewtf11
          Editing a comment
          of course u must not buy it bur farm it, during 1month u can farm it

This is a stupid tip from known forum idiot, also probably a player who plays max. 2 years. Some random .got with 4x stit parts is not a good enough argument. I saw people use amp scrolls on 1 slotted items and do good dmg, but is that a smart thing to do? Of course not. Think before you post.

Comment

• cabalonlinewtf11
          Editing a comment
          Some random ? its not random its a good example of someone doing everything "end game" like eod b3f, seni group boss hunt and doing it with no problem with its STIT +20 x4 parts.

We got stronger, but the monster did not, we got +20 we got new skills for survability and thats why stit +20 is viable

Whats the points in paying for archadium 7%craft 7%in slots and 1 slot clean for 7-10b when u never will be able to fill the other slot or never will be able to Extend it and put another amp scroll in 3rd slot? xD Better go with stit boys

low-mid tier players cant even afford a medium scroll and if so maybe just 1 xDD GG 1 med scroll for 5b? when u can get 14 amp tera/shineguard/mystic or even mith/archi for it

Comment

• cabalonlinewtf11
          Editing a comment
          yea thats the problem. But at the same time ur 14%arch or tera will stay 14% forever, u wont be able to afford a high or highest scroll (or even extend highest equipment to put amp) so in the long term, better u go with stit since u CAN put 3amp sloltss

• Odshadow
          Odshadow commented
          Editing a comment
          you got a rly ed up logic xD do u even have a slight idea what u can do with 14 amp parts? sure mith/archi 14 amp most people wont ever extend and finish but tera/sig can be done and is much better than stit where u spend tons of alz on and die like a fly in every dung. for info nowadays u need some def in higher dungs otherwise u just get rekt even by low mobs

• cabalonlinewtf11
          Editing a comment
          Did u even read? i said we have now +20 EQ and stita at +20 is viable now. Extreme upgrade is useless for poor people can only afford 1-2level max. and compare a high grade 3slots amp to a 3slots amp stit? Thats like 20 billions diference for 2%amp and some defense more? lol

And i gave u example of kun0s a BL that has 4 PARTS stit +20 and he is doing eod b3f, ft2 awakened and event HUNT BOSS SENI in group as easy as cake. thats why u need to be smart -> what happened after update? all class got more survability, i said example of our skills change, WA got bear 800 damage reduce, WI got solo hp regen buff, FG GL immortal buff etc thats why u dont need to invest so much in defense now.

And the MOST IMPORTANT PART: if u can afforrd to buy fuking Sigmetal or highest grade 3 parts amp this POST IS NOT FOR U lol. i said LOW-MID TIER players

And i also want to say cabal is more fun playing in 'difficulty' than fuking having all parts paladium +20 and just bm2 let macro attack = pro lol

A game should require some skills and not just buy eq = pro

Comment

Well get a guild, get some friends and spam the shjt out of ft2/mo til you get around 20b. Ic1 is pretty profitable nowadays with cores being 1.5kk each. After you get around 20b and bought some decent gear, you can start making career in this game and start doing adx and spam the crap out of them. For 20b you can get pretty decent mith and some high cd redo as your offhand,mith +15 gear parts for tankyness and +10 chaos accessories and maybe a +5 tali just to be cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Reversa View Post
            .... spam the shjt out of ft2/mo til you get around 20b....l.
            I laughted to much at that part

Comment

Ic1 is pretty profitable nowadays with to Mmogo cores being 1.5kk each. http://forum.cabaleu.playthisgame.co...es/biggrin.png

Comment

cores 700-1kk in mercury because people use bug from bingo xD

Comment

Working...
                X