Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solo Build Advice ?

Hello,

since there is a EXP Event I thought about coming back to the game a bit. But I never played much as I never knew how to build my char in an efficient way. So can someone give me some easy to understand infos on how to build a Wizard ? Not doing any PvP just PvE.

thanks in advance

Hello there. Not much is left from the old forums and so there's little knowledge to be shared nowadays. Maybe you can find something useful on my channel (it still shows the skillbar and upgrades throughout the videos). https://www.youtube.com/user/RatzaTM/videos

It would take too long to actually write a guide now, but keep in mind that Def Rate > Def when it comes to PVE and that %HP steal is the maximum amount of damage you can leech back, while +HP Steal is the actual HP you get back (limited by that %HP steal).

Quick rundown: If you deal 2000 damage and have 2% HP steal, you COULD in theory leech 40 HP per hit but if you have 0 HP steal, you get none back. Vice-versa, with +120HP steal and no %HP steal, you won't be getting much back. Build around that.

Also cannons are better than lances for smaller packs, lances are better for fighting bosses, and BM for whole rooms.
    Ratzemporium (Jupiter) | Wizards for life | Crafting Guru

Comment

Working...
    X