Clear All

• combo pve and pvp

hi i need combo pve and pvp

And Synergia bm3 for party and solo

Comment

Ahoy!

I'm normally using the following combo:

PVE
      For single target: fire lance, terra lance, water lance, fire cannon, stone cannon, water cannon
      For multiple targets: glacial trap, meteorite, extreme dual cannon, hailstorm
      Or if the targets are big and can't be knocked back, replace extreme dual cannon and hailstorm with fire,stone,water cannons

PVP
      Against characters with low def: same as single target pvp, and glacial trap as finisher
      Against high def: you lose anyway XD in that case, your best bet is to deal as much damage as you can before dying/running, so use glacial trap, extreme dual cannon and acid trap (for the damage over time) + fill the gap with meteorite for example.

As for BM3, this is the combination I think would serve you the best:
      Solo: BBAB,ABAA,BAAB (off limits, burst of magic, resistance blockade) --- or if your targets die fast, use AABA instead of BAAB
      Party(Duo): BBAB,ABAA,BAAB
      Party(trio or more) BAAB * 3
      Last edited by Watchman; 05-15-2015, 01:57 PM.
      YouTube: 1 minute CABAL guides! Awesome tips & tricks
      https://www.youtube.com/c/1minuteCABALguides

Comment

As for the bm3 synergies, i always like to boost up my rate a bit more. So i go for the BBAB BBAB ABAA combination when solo.
        Sometimes, we reject those who have helped us the most. Other times, we help those who allow their egos to hide their humilities.

Comment

Find yourself a suitable combo. There are many possibilitys

Comment

In pvp... It will never be a good choice to make a fixed one

Always you have to analyze if you have an opener like your last hit if the target has about 1000 hp more and you will get 1 more hit before you die, normally you will need to use a big cast time with big damage.

A good point was also what mr Watchman said, to use big cast time skills vs big defense targets.

In addition if your opponent has a big resist cr, please use the skills on red combo bars to gain 20% bonus non crit damage!

Hope this is useful!

Cheers!!
            Odinu
            http://gph.is/1cc89nk

Comment

To the Bm3 Synergies i can say following stuff:

very situational, if u have like 58 rate i think best u can do is to go with 3x BBAB solo.
              as some other guy posted above in trio or more i also like to go with 3xBAAB

if u dont wanna use 3xBBAB and go for Standard (BBAB ABAA BAAB) or (BBAB ABAA AABA)
              u choose between them, basically 1. Standard Combo has Overall more dmg (even more than with the 10% amp synergy in non crit) but if u know, that u have to Change the target (low hp mob like for example in aos2 gate before 1. maku sha, i usually go with BBAB ABAA AABA (if i know i wont kill the gate while loading full synergy) and go afterwards with the 2nd Standard Combo.
              or go with 3xBBAB for rate and have also some seconds left for the gate afterwards before to gather the 5 Quest items of the marps and mushid.
              just as mentioned it is situational

Comment

Combo single/in-line targets: Wind/Freezing/Aqua/Fire/Earth lance and add behind them stone cannon to make a loop.
                Dps combo group of targets close to each other, not in-line: All cannons except of lightning due too high cast time
                Combo aoe/stun/down: Glacial/Meteorite/Dual cannon/Completer (If you want to start with longer range put dual cannon before glacial but the order shall stay the same glacial-meteorite)

BM3 synergies:
                60 rate and below -
                Solo = 3x bbab
                Duo/trio w/ fb = bbab baab abaa
                Duo/trio w/o fb = bbab bbab baab
                4-7 people = baab*3 (In case there are 2 wizards in party so set up with the other one who's gonna do baab synergies (usually the weaker one) and the stronger one shall go full dmg for himself)

65 rate and above:
                Solo = bbab baab abaa
                Duo/trio = bbab baab abaa
                4-7 people = same in every case

Now about synergies:

BBAB - off limits = 5% rate/mcr 20% cd
                BAAB - reducing opponents def by 100 and his resist crit dmg by 10% (It's stronger dmg wise than abaa, even for solo)
                ABAA - 30% Crit dmg for yourself
                AABA - 10% magic amp for yourself (Useful only in full party when you are stronger wizard and the other one is doin pt synergies or on golem in afi, in any other case i would go for bbab/baab)

Synergies power in short: BBAB>BAAB>ABAA>AABA

Comment

• Arkei
                  Arkei commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Baab is stronger on golem in afi aswell for me atleast

• Starshine
                  Starshine commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Right, forgot to mention

Originally posted by RayJ View Post
                To the Bm3 Synergies i can say following stuff:

very situational, if u have like 58 rate i think best u can do is to go with 3x BBAB solo.
                as some other guy posted above in trio or more i also like to go with 3xBAAB
                I agree to this

Comment

Originally posted by Starshine View Post
                  Combo single/in-line targets: Wind/Freezing/Aqua/Fire/Earth lance and add behind them stone cannon to make a loop.
                  Dps combo group of targets close to each other, not in-line: All cannons except of lightning due too high cast time
                  Combo aoe/stun/down: Glacial/Meteorite/Dual cannon/Completer (If you want to start with longer range put dual cannon before glacial but the order shall stay the same glacial-meteorite)
                  are these still up to date?

Comment

• Wizeon
                    Wizeon commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes, but for the lances combo on single- and in-line targets i'd rather go for the other way around (so earth-fire-aqua-freezing).
                    In the combo mentioned in the last line there's 1 slight change that could be made. There's 1 more transcender skill that can be added, in stead of the completer skill.
                Working...
                X