Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sig vs mith

Hey hey,

what is better for WI. Sig parts 10 amp +15 or cm mith +15

I would personally say that CM miths have bit bigger usage than sig (def wise its like 70 more for mith per part, also hp wise, overall You will win really much defensive abilities for just 6 amp)

Comment

• beu95
      beu95 commented
      Editing a comment
      I would personally say that i found the best man ever :* and that i love you the most honey!

• Starshine
      Starshine commented
      Editing a comment
      Ja tebe taky zlatko:*

Well, i would say sigma is better if u know how to play WI. Wi def is low even with mith. Also WI is dmg class not tank so WI should know how to move and keep distance.
    To sum up , i would say mith maybe if u go EOD3 or really like TG , for other dung with parties if you know how to play sh.tit +15 is good enough, because FS, WA, BL gain most of dmg and u can survive pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by SEKSUALI View Post
      Well, i would say sigma is better if u know how to play WI. Wi def is low even with mith. Also WI is dmg class not tank so WI should know how to move and keep distance.
      To sum up , i would say mith maybe if u go EOD3 or really like TG , for other dung with parties if you know how to play sh.tit +15 is good enough, because FS, WA, BL gain most of dmg and u can survive pretty good.
      that works until you hit a level of dmg that makes you take aggro from meeles and at that point it gets relevant.
      also 2.1k+ def is easy to get on wi with just 1 def upgrade skill.
      Eternity till the end

Comment

so mith cm is better

Comment

Mithrill grade or archridium i choise if u see the upcoming updates hard dgs waiting for us. Dgs difficulty will be changeable. Below mithrill grade no more enough. Easly i can farm ECA without problem with mithril parts

Comment

Wait for archi craftman
            I don't need to "get a life". I'm a gamer, I have lots of lives!

Comment

^Up achri craftsman will have same crafts as mithril (8% amp/25 def etc.) And will be propably 3 times more expensive(for what,12 def more or so) :P

Comment

If they introduce the archidium craftman, the mithrill prices will go down
                + they said the chance to get 2 slot is higher.

So overall prices should go down. Therefore I'd assume him to wait for the next update.
                I don't need to "get a life". I'm a gamer, I have lots of lives!

Comment

Well I bought already +15 mith cm parts cuz rly dont want dance in bi and wait for next episode xD and if star wrote its about 12 def more or so .. so rly believe me .. it cant save me xD and next is that if someone will craft archri parts i will need to make it +15 then so..thats enough for me im just normal player nop cc buyer but ty for reply guys.. i appreciate it

Comment

Working...
                X