Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• combo

hi, i have wi 50lvl and i want to know some combos with lances and cannons
    my combo now is stone C, terra L, fire C, fire L, aqua C, aqua L, energy field (but this combo stoped all the time...)
    i appreciate if u can give me some tips for combo
    sry for my bad english
    ty

the problem is not the combo. when your mana is empty you get combo break. use all your lances before the cannons because they take less mana could help. Other level on until you get enough mana. Also you can get MP steal.
    WI 183 | GL 161
    GL Livestream: http://www.twitch.tv/crystreaming

Comment

oh i see, yes the problem is the mana...
      ty man

Comment

I use first lances then cannons - tera lance - fire lance - aqua lance - stone cannon - fire cannon -aqua cannon... and for mp, it's rly np just use mp pot before your mp hits 0 (just like you use HP pots )

Comment

HP,Mag Atk (both), Defensive (2nd Upgrade), Attack Rate (both) or HP, Mag Atk (both) , Defensive (both) and Atk Rate (2nd Upgrade). I like the second variant more because its more usefull if you play TG (tested it by myself) But the decision of upgrades are also depended on your own set.
          HyBriDe TEkkEN

Comment

^ufknwatm8?
            Last edited by Arkei; 03-27-2015, 02:05 PM.
            Eternity till the end

Comment

Originally posted by Metora06 View Post
              HP,Mag Atk (both), Defensive (2nd Upgrade), Attack Rate (both) or HP, Mag Atk (both) , Defensive (both) and Atk Rate (2nd Upgrade). I like the second variant more because its more usefull if you play TG (tested it by myself) But the decision of upgrades are also depended on your own set.
              Haha, good job mate That's a really cool combo, i would use it rather than lances and canons...

Comment

__________________________________________________ _______________________________

Get free demos for six sigma certification green belt exam and mcts exam with Sacred Heart Major Seminary guaranteed success. Our uni-potsdamde Good Luck
                HyBriDe TEkkEN

Comment

With this combo you can easly take bringer. Pure dps and no manaproblem.

Comment

Working...
                  X