X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to improve this set

Hello. I just improved my set bit and I have some questions.
    For now it looks like this:
    Archimidium gloves, plate and boots 7amp
    Shineguard helm 36cd
    Arch GS 40cd 16cr (just to keep my rate as high as possible)
    2xVE+6,2xBOF+6,AOP+5,merg + rol+2, 2xcr+2, eof+7, white board
    All parts are upgraded to +7.
    1. What should I buy now ? I need to change my GS and Helm but those items are too expensive for me atm. (btw wchich one should I buy?)
    2. How much cr I should have as a Wa ?
    Last edited by Ar4moro; 09-07-2015, 04:18 PM.

If I were you I'd farm alz for 80/14 redosm greatsword +15 right away ( should cost around 4b ). Well that's pretty much what i did, I just went for SIG instead. (I know it's expensive but you are gonna have to do it eventually ) If you decide to do that - 40/7 helmet is pretty obvious next step.

Not sure if you should go for k-red. I'd rather say don't do it and just hold on till you can get a bike. Vouchers are so damn expensive right now (well at least on Jupiter).

You surely need to get amber charm +5, some fighter belt and switch bracelets and earrings to +7. Once you do that you will have to get decent greatsword and helmet.

2. As much as possible. GS with 14cr and helmet with 7cr will get you to ~60%cr, you will know what to do with your equipment by the time you get these.

Mercury - TheBloodsin
    twitch.tv/theqbix

RETIRED

Comment

Thanks for your anwer! Ill focus on GS now for sure and than Ill buy charm or helmet.
      What's the most effcient way to farm solo? Im doing mainly ft1 but I havent droped anything "special" for now.

Comment

Well tbh I also mainly farm ft1, just doing higher amount of runs than you do, I suppose. That's my main income ever since I started gathering alz for my greatsword. It's blue bike/sem drop rate seems to be highest among all dungeons and there's always a chance for rw3/seh/gem.

Sadly there's no point in farming stuff like eods/ic1/aos1 (mostly cause of afi hackers, amped items prices went to shiet) and any higher dungeon will take you too long to farm it efficiently. If I were you I'd just keep doing ft1.

Mercury - TheBloodsin
        twitch.tv/theqbix

RETIRED

Comment

Working...
        X