X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Beginners Guide?

Hi there I'm planning to start a GL and I would like to know if anyone could give me a quick beginners guide about it.

I'd like to know if it would be worth buying lower def upgrade defensive skill (defensive sense - passive skills) or if it is better to save that slot for att. rate / def rate

Thanks in advance I'll post here any other doubts I come along with

I dont play gladiator but u would say buy the lower passives because you can upgrade them to the higher ones. If i was you id go for def rate over att rate as its more helpful in lower levels of equipment. As for gladiator guides im not sure if there are many so maybe a nice gladiator would like to help you out here

Comment

do the Quests

Comment

Originally posted by Ekip View Post
        I dont play gladiator but u would say buy the lower passives because you can upgrade them to the higher ones. If i was you id go for def rate over att rate as its more helpful in lower levels of equipment. As for gladiator guides im not sure if there are many so maybe a nice gladiator would like to help you out here
        that sounds interesting but that's why I want someone experienced to tell me his/her opinion :S

Originally posted by Playboy51 View Post
        do the Quests
        wtf mate? XD

Comment

Good info. Straight to the point, thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X