Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it good for pvp? I am pvp over pve guy so if i build a gladiator i wanna focus on pvp more.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostOfMe View Post
      Is it good for pvp? I am pvp over pve guy so if i build a gladiator i wanna focus on pvp more.

I'd say it's quite good for pvp. it has nice accuracy and defence. If you are in bm3 the third fatal will save you a lot of times. I was critting 12k+ on people that have quite good gear and my stats are quite crappy for my lvl.
      Haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate!
      http://i.imgur.com/2L16fpx.jpg

Comment

Extremely efficient and fast in PvP. Takes a sec to get used to it since it's lowest HR and gear is what is but in time you learn and it's fun and easy.

Pve wise it dishes out insane dps if you know what you're doing...I tend to steal aggro almost always (unless there is a BL with good gear) because I time everything perfectly.

As far as usefulness, I don't know tbh I see it just like an extra (like fa was). Still the dps it does it's damn nice.

Comment

Originally posted by kikimora View Post
          GL is i class
          for me WA is 10times beter then GL
          this rage sistem is total crap
          only good is gl have 3 range skills thats all
          Made both and same equipment I prefer GL over WA in solo dungs but WA over GL in pt runs and tg.
          --Veltan-Blader-Amnesia-Mercury--

Comment

GL got sick fatal's rl and rl good aoe only bad i hear by alot GL's is the def rate

Comment

gl party synergy is strong too^^

Comment

My guild likes to go eod3, and they say that the bosses go down much faster with me in party because of nice synergy+extra surpression. Even though my gear is nothing special, I do have a big impact on my party which is nice. Even managed to make e3 under 10 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                X