Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS Passive skills?

heyho
    i have a question is it worth to change Damage Absorb for Sharp Eyes for more att rate?
    atm i have 4440 att rate and 2099 def , so is it worth to trade 87 def for (dunno how much) att rate?

Only Eyes of Mind for Defensive Sense.
    Last edited by abcd; 04-06-2016, 09:44 PM.

Comment

http://i68.tinypic.com/jqs2kj.png this is what i have I switched mp with eyes of mind i kinda regret it cuz of mana freeze in tg
      im just too lazy to switch it back

Comment

i had the same a year or 2 ago then i switched def sense to sixt sense ( i still know there was a big discussion in forums about it and many switched passives >.<)

Comment

Originally posted by RosiRosic View Post
          http://i68.tinypic.com/jqs2kj.png this is what i have I switched mp with eyes of mind i kinda regret it cuz of mana freeze in tg
          im just too lazy to switch it back

^-- This is just what I'd recommend too, even if mana freeze in tg might be a common problem unless u've an Epaulet of Vampire or MP suit/boots to switch.

As FS ur job is being tanky, so the best is to focus on Def/Dmg reduce (don't delete Dmg Absorb!!).
          As for the rest: ofc u need to do dmg as well (especially when u're farmin some solo dungs), which includes to land a hit on mobs too.
          Ya'll notice how important atk rate/accuracy is when ya goin to hunt PI Bosses (and stuff above that).

So why replace Sith sense with Defensive Sense? Bcs Def rate on Armor classes is kinda useless bcs of ur stating (not enough DEX).
          -> Even if u've those add. 638 def rate, the chance that mobs will Miss/Block at u is still way too low. For that matter better increase ur def and make the hits less painful, since they'll most likely hit u anw.
          Last edited by Claptrap; 04-06-2016, 10:58 PM.
          Got triggered? Submit your feedback >here

Comment

Okay thank you for the answers

Comment

Working...
            X