X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RaistlinM
    started a topic What bike to get for FS?

What bike to get for FS?

Yea as in headline says I have been wondering in what bike to invest as a force shielder. At first I was thinking about K-red but its bound item and maybe RW3 would be better. So in general what force shielder should look from bike?

• RosiRosic
    replied
    im always saying that if u cant make blue/rw/pw better than kred dont even buy it
    and must agree with both anwsers here (would prefer max rate)

Leave a comment:

• NoctisFrost
    replied
    a cheap alternative to a k-red if you have enough rate to fill your max rate up is a rw3 with attack, its a bit worse than a bike with 20cd/5amp or 10amp/10cd but better than a k-red. other than that if alz isnt an issue going for amp/pene/cd pw5 or amp/cd rw3 is always an option

Leave a comment:

• Kakaroto
    replied
    Well, if you were thinking about k-red and then passed on rw, i would like to see your facial expresion when you see the price of decent one . Try with blue bike, it's like 1/2 cheaper. Ofc, if you have the papers go for the best .

Leave a comment:

• NenyaTM
    replied
    Well of course best would be Penetration on PW5, after that crit dmg as much as possible and then amp. So if you want to go for a good rw3 for example cd craft 2x cd and amp (except you need the rate for your built put rate instead of amp)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X