X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eca lycanus tactics :)

im lvl 190 force shielder here are my stats as u can see my runes r not maxed yet thats why i want to spam some ecas for ap

I want to know what is the easiest way to kill lyca (1st boss) in eca I can kill it but it takes so much time:. i usually run out of time in wave 6 (fire servants)
    any suggestions how to kill lycanus fast ? ty

1. Turn on bm3 2-3 secs before lyc respawn. 2. Turn on MB when boss will respawn. 3. When boss will hit you for the first time, suppress him, in the middletime just use hp pots to heal your hp. 4. If suppress will work, just wait till boss will hit you, for the first time, after it turn AOD. - If it wouldn't work, simply turn on AOD, try to attack as long as you can with mb+aod. 5. Extend bm3 at the end of it, if you think that your dmg won't be enough to kill it, go back and turn on next bm3. Additional: use 3x abaa synergy, because your cr is enough and synergy should boost your amp + it will lower boss defense. And also you should get more amp somehow, it gives really big boost for fs dmg.

Comment

To be able to survive longer (at lyca with MB or just any wave) you can use Evasion pots lv1. They are really useful and cost nearly nothing.

Comment

im using prideus 2x 19 dmg thats why i have so low amp

Comment

At least I would use mixed bracelets BUT now you have 58/58 rate, so it's kinda more important. Imo if you can, try to catch some mrate from rune/pet/higher amulet/maybe scroll in your eq, or just farm some alz for siena with pene / mixed prideus with amp and cd. I'm using 24/15 amp weap, and I have checked that amp gives really good boost on fs - I wouldn't change my bof7 for prideus with cd. But! The easiest thing is so test it personally, all depends on your other parts of eq. When I was testing it on my fs, 19cd prid was giving me ~20 dmg more on mobs, but there was a huge difference without crits. As I can say, don't forget about amp, you should have at least 45-50, of course rate is also important.

Comment

Originally posted by Angeluska View Post
            1. Turn on bm3 2-3 secs before lyc respawn. 2. Turn on MB when boss will respawn. 3. When boss will hit you for the first time, suppress him, in the middletime just use hp pots to heal your hp. 4. If suppress will work, just wait till boss will hit you, for the first time, after it turn AOD. - If it wouldn't work, simply turn on AOD, try to attack as long as you can with mb+aod. 5. Extend bm3 at the end of it, if you think that your dmg won't be enough to kill it, go back and turn on next bm3. Additional: use 3x abaa synergy, because your cr is enough and synergy should boost your amp + it will lower boss defense. And also you should get more amp somehow, it gives really big boost for fs dmg.
            Thanks for info this was needed ^^
            SirRaistlin - Guild master of Edema Ruh
            edemaruh.gamerlaunch.com

Comment

well i found good tactic for it
              bm at start then do abaa 2x and aaba 1x supp MB 1st fatal.. when he starts to hit aod, till end of aod got mb and then just extend tactics work like a charm

Comment

Working...
              X