Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And what about builds?

Hi.
    I am completely new to FS and somewhat new to the game (it has changed a lot in last 5 years when i was playing last time, and i was running FB). I can't find any useful information on building FS, as most of guides says about MFS (it was viable 5 years ago), but it seems to be completely useless nwadays. I am now lvl 62 with 200/150/150 in stats, and have totally no idea what to do now. Any useful info on this?

Yes as you already mentioned MFS died many years ago and its completly useless nowadays.
    For stats Max STR , min INT and min DEX ( depending what gear u have for example Mith/Archi needs 309 INT Max, and DEX depending on your Weps)
    i am lv 200 and have 921 STR +10 from Rune , 299 INT +10 from Rune and 194 DEX +10 from Rune( so you need 309 INT and 204 Dex without Runes) .
    There are many different item builds for FS the cheapest and more basic one is just Suit, Gloves and Boots 7 or 8 amp with 1 or 2 slots Mith/archi is pretty cheap nowadays and 36 Crit Dmg Helmet osm or higher too .
    For the Start i would try MIthril or Archi(cause FS needs attack ) full Crit Damage Weapons or 3/4 amp craft and 2 slot crit dmg its ok too.
    For Rings try to get Mergahephs Ring in Eod1 ( Later Killian Ring ) and 2 or 3 Crit Rings ( change 1 Crit Ring later to a Leths Tyrant Ring) and if you are missing some Rate a Ring of Luck instead of 3rd Crit Ring , Amulet of Pain +5 is a good and cheap start as Amulet it provides Max Crit Rate and Crit Damage( you can change this Later to and Amulet Of Pain +6 or a Orphidias Amulet ). for Earing i would say Vamp Earing +6 or 7 and Bracelet Of Fighter +6 / +7 and a Fighter Belt +6 or higher and an Epaulet of Fighter +7 or higher are good.
    Carnelian and Arcanas you can get on events or at NPC (exept Chaos arcana and talisman) but you would need to upgrade by yourself, you can ofc buy them from other Players via AH. For the Board/Bike slot i would recommend a K-red or K-violet providing Def, Crit Dmg , Amp and Crit Rate but its also kinda expensive but also way cheaper than a finished Bike and for Charms i like Amber Charm cause of the Damage reduce it provides.

I hope this can guide you abit, for more Questions feel free to ask
    Greetings Masterodshadow
    Last edited by Odshadow; 02-17-2017, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Define useless? I main FB at 170 but im speed leveling FS right now as im maining tanks in every other MMO. Am I expecting too much outta FS?

Comment

he said the MFS is useless nowadays and he's right....and for the higher end dung, it's almost undoable without a FS

Comment

Originally posted by alhifnawy3 View Post
          he said the MFS is useless nowadays and he's right....and for the higher end dung, it's almost undoable without a FS
          Ah yes my fault. Magic FS. Didn't see the M there. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X