Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back after a couple of years, and...

Hi there, everyone.

I'm an old Cabal player. I played it since the open beta finished, and I saw it changing way too much, during these years.
    I had to stop playing it a couple of years ago, because my PC couldn't execute it correctly (there was too much lag and I couldn't play). I changed my PC, and I restarted playing it (I noticed GameForge isn't the ufficial publisher anymore? Oh, well...) from zero, but... Many game aspects changed, and I feel a bit confused.

First thing come first : what the hell happened to Sword and Magic Skills? Why do they've been categorized in Attack Skills, Sub Skills and Passive Skills, now?
    Secondly : I've always been a Force Blader. I noticed they removed Enchant and turned some of its Magic Skills like Earth Defense and Aqua Vitality into Passives... what the...?
    Thirdly : I noticed you can't gain any more EXP from normal attacks anymore. Why?!
    Finally : what happened to the classic Passive Skills? What «Common in Battle Style» and «Specialized in Battle Style» are, exactly?

Furthermore, is it an impression of mine, or did some monsters like Golden Toad, Babimadon, Mummy Blader and others got buffed (or bugged) like hell? I get twoshotted by them, at their same level.

If someone could explain me in details what exactly changed since some years ago, I'd be glad. And, please, tell me how a Force Blader deals against monsters now. I feel it really, really s.

I think in the may previous year, ESTgames took over EU version of cabal due to unpaid royalties.

- they are now divided according to what they are actually used for (attack skills, sub-skills, passive skills). That's nothing special, just easier to find what you are looking for.
    - back in the days we had to buff ourselves with thoose skills. Every time you died you had to re-buff yourself with them. This was then changed into passives, so even if you die you don't need to re-buff yourself again.
    - if I am not mistaken, you can still gain exp from normal attacks but it can't be "visible during the use of normal attack". When you cast one of the skills on any monster there will be muuch more exp gained. And why would you use normal attack anyways, while skills have aoe and certain effects
    - common in battlestyles are the skills that are the same for all classes (ofcourse choose the ones that will fit your class the most). Specialized in battlestyle are actually the passive skills like I've mentioned above.

- the monsters you noticed above are actually a stronger versions of the normal monsters. They just drop the items that help with starting equipment, so it is very useful for new characters.

Force blader is the weakest class in game when you compare it to others, but ofcourse it has it's perks. Since always it had thoose debuffs to help you survive in a tight spot. it is also a great party player. Damage ofcourse becomes good with equipment, and survivability is really not an issue if you play with people that know how to play their class well.
    Haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate!
    http://i.imgur.com/2L16fpx.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSideCookie View Post
      Force blader is the weakest class in game when you compare it to others, but ofcourse it has it's perks. Since always it had thoose debuffs to help you survive in a tight spot. it is also a great party player. Damage ofcourse becomes good with equipment, and survivability is really not an issue if you play with people that know how to play their class well.
      Weakest class, seriously? Maybe it's because 90% of the FB's have failed to build their characters properly? FB along with FA and FS are classes that have a low tolerance to wrong item build compared to class like WA or BL. On top of that I heard that there are FB players that had gear to do ADX and cannot finish it. This wasn't because of weak class, but failure from player side on timing.

Playing FB means you have a crucial role in offensive and defensive gameplay.
      Debuffs are used for offensive gameplay 95% of the time, while defensive is just that tiny 5%. this counts both for PvE and TG.

Damage comes from getting the right equip. If you get overgeared every class is strong. But like I said already FB is one of the class that doesn't tolerate player fail on the builds.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSideCookie View Post
        Force blader is the weakest class in game when you compare it to others
        xD

Every class has "their own" epic damage output with good eq.
        None of the classes has any disadvantages.

Comment

i'm weak .. COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :'(
          My MailBox forum is bugged , i cant answer you.
          So thanks to ask me ingame.

Comment

Working...
          X